Terms and Conditions
By using this site and/or the services offered within these web pages, you are legally and morally agreeing to the following:
- You are courteous and aged 18 or over, with an open heart and an open mind. Anyone under 18 must have an adult present at all times.
- All services are subject to availability, offered for purposes of guidance and assistance, and given at our discretion and convenience.
- Kimberley Lovell is not to be held responsible or liable for the misuse of any services offered herein, and reserves the right to refuse or end services at any time
- You are solely responsible for your own self, life-path and the fulfilment of your life’s purpose. The accuracy or effectiveness of any services cannot be guaranteed.
- You have the ability to alter your own reality and future.
- All and any Services and products are not intended or recommended as substitutes for any legal, medical, psychiatric or other orthodox types of professional assistance.
- Full session charge is applied for all sessions cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time.
- If you should phone late or arrive late, the time may be deducted from your appointment as there is a schedule and other people to consider, and refunds cannot be made.
- All session packages are non-refundable, but can be transferred to a family member or friend.
- Kimberley Lovell is unable to answer questions that relate to your life outside of a consultation. This does not include general business queries.
- You must secure an appointment time before paying for your session
- All course fee deposits are non refundable unless a genuine medical emergency can be proved.
- This website has thoughts and opinions expressed by clients and Kimberley Lovell and Vianna Stibal, founder of the Theta Healing® modality. You are encouraged always to seek professional medical advice if you suffer from any medical illness. Our sessions and trainings do not replace or negate medical opinions given to you by a professional doctor.
- All articles, blog, images and writings on this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced electronically or otherwise in any form without the express written permission of the owners.
Refund / Exchange Policy
Downloadable digital products are not eligible for refunds (mp3 audio or ebook products/HomeStudy Courses) unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions guarantee.
All Other Products
If you receive a defective product, we will gladly exchange your merchandise within 15 days of your initial purchase.
Workshops/Training Courses Cancellation Policy
Distance Learning Courses/Digital Courses
Once you have enrolled on our training your course materials will be sent to you electronically. Please note there are no refunds for digital courses unless otherwise stated within the course guarantees.
All deposits and course fees are non-refundable. In the unlikely event that you are unable to attend a training due to a medical emergency, we may be able to offer you a place on an alternative training.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
If you have any questions regarding this Refund/Exchange Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Freedom of Information requests please submit these in writing to Soulutions Holistic Training, Rainbow Lodge, Hoxley Rd, Bournemouth BH10 6BN