Real quick – do you use Gmail to receive emails from me? Or do your clients use it to receive email YOUR emails?
Gmail made a big change and whether you’re a fan of the change or not, it MATTERS.
Why? Because email is your (and my) #1 way of staying connected with each other, delivering your programs and attracting new clients.
Imagine: ALL the free articles and training videos you get from me – gone. Even details about programmes you’re already invested in would be missed. Eeek!
Luckily for you, there’s a QUICK and SIMPLE fix that takes just 2 seconds.
There’s no time like the present so do this now, okay? In the time you take to add it to your to do list, it will be done!
DO THIS NOW –> TELL GMAIL WHERE TO “TAB” ME
1. Click on the “Promotions” inbox tab.
2. Drag any emails from me (like this one) and drop them onto the “Primary” tab.
3. When Gmail asks you to confirm if you want future emails from me to go into your Primary inbox, click YES when the alert pops up.
4. Check your promotions inbox over the next few weeks to make sure nothing that you want to see is getting caught up here (this could include announcements for programs that you’ve already in).
ALTERNATIVE OPTION #2: TURN OFF THE NEW TAB FEATURE COMPLETELY
1. Click on the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of your screen and select settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the “Inbox” tab at the top and deselect all categories except “Primary”.
3. Click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the screen.
You’re welcome to share these steps with your community.
Just be sure to get this task done FIRST yourself.
Remember this task will generate revenue for you and help you grow your business, so it’s a priority.
PS: You might wanna take just a second every day to check out your “promotions” tab over the next few weeks to be sure you catch any other emails you might have missed. Information is valuable and connections are priceless, they’re how you’re going to grow your business.