I love ceremony and rituals, they’re a great way for us to clear our energy, set our intentions and affect change and create powerful shifts and were often used by the Shamans and Medicine Men.
Of course you can create ceremony and ritual any day of the week or time of the month or time of year for every day is a holy day.
New Moon however is traditionally the time to manifest your dreams and desires and to call in abundance. So what is your true hearts desire?
If you like to work with the New Moon energy follow this simple process.
1. Write down all of your hearts desires and dreams. Imagine that money is no object, and you can wave a magic wand. What do you be, do, have in your life now that the magic has taken place? What do you see, hear and feel?
2. Sit or Stand under the light of the New Moon or visualise yourself doing this and let the moonlight bathe you and every cell of your body and being in unconditional love. Send your energy down into Mother Earth, who is a part of all that is and bring all that nurturing energy up through your body, up through your energy centres, out through the top of your head into a beautiful ball of light, that takes you to the 7th Plane, where you can connect with God, creator of all that is.
3. See your life like a bubble of energy and yourself as a giant whose arm reaches down from the seventh plane into the bubble. Watch as you stir in all the ingredients of your dream life, dream business, including all of your hearts desires. Reach down into your bubble with your mental arm and stir your creations into being. Command the changes that you desire.
4. Say “Creator it’s commanded that I already have all of this in my life now in the highest and best way possible, Thank you. It is done, it is done, it is done. Show me.” Watch, as the universe shows you your divine manifestation. Feel the energy and essence of what you have commanded and experience it, feel it as though it is already manifest.
5. This is a powerful ceremony, so be aware of any sensations, shifts, insights you experience through the ceremony over the next few days and weeks and remember to take inspired action.
Let me know how you get on with this or what rituals, or ceremonies you use for manifesting.
Love & Blessings
Kimberley (Rainbow Weaver)